Regular Public Meeting
April 22, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 330, San Rafael, CA
The Marin County Board of Supervisors encourages a respectful dialogue that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. Commissioners, staff, and the public are expected to be polite and courteous, and refrain from questioning the character or motives of others. Please help create an atmosphere of respect by not booing, whistling or clapping; by adhering to speaking time limits; and by silencing your cell phone.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on January 22, 2016 (Action Item)
- IPM Coordinator's 2016 First Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 1st quarter of 2016. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- Update on County Landscape Maintenance Contracts (Information Item)
Staff will provide updates to the Commissioners regarding the County’s landscape maintenance contracts.
- Staff from the McInnis Golf Center will present an update on their IPM efforts in managing the golf course under the County’s IPM Program (Information Item)
Commission members will receive a presentation from the Golf Course staff outlining the maintenance efforts, successes and challenges of managing the golf course under the guidelines of the County IPM program.
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the council that do not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action of these items.