COUNTY SERVICE AREA #18 ADVISORY BOARD
Regular Public Meeting
February 21, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
Marin County Parks, 3501 Civic Center Dr, Room 260, San Rafael, CA 94903
The Marin County Board of Supervisors encourages a respectful dialogue that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. Commissioners, staff, and the public are expected to be polite and courteous, and refrain from questioning the character or motives of others. Please help create an atmosphere of respect by not booing, whistling or clapping; by adhering to speaking time limits; and by silencing your cell phone.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on the Commission's/Committee's agenda. (While members of the public are welcome to address the Board, under the Brown Act, Board members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.)
- Approve Minutes for Regular Meeting held on September 27, 2017 (Action Item)
- Update on Current CSA 18 and Park Department Activities (Information Item)
Park staff will update Advisory Board members on the status of current fiscal year projects, maintenance activities, and other department information of interest to Board members.
- Pueblo Park Tennis Courts Project (Information Item)
Advisory Board members and Park staff will discuss the recent project to renovate the tennis courts at Pueblo Park, including public outreach and actions to prevent damage to the new courts.
- Finance and Long Range Planning Ad Hoc Committee Update (Information Item)
Advisory Board ad hoc committee and Park staff will report on the status of developing future finances and long range plans for CSA 18.
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Budget and Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Budget Review (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 18. Advisory Board members will review and recommend any changes to the current budget and budget for the next fiscal year.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects per discussion.
- Review and Provide Input on the CSA 18 FY 2018-20 Biennial Report (Action Item)
Advisory Board members will review and provide feedback on the draft work plan.
Recommendation: Approve per discussion.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the council that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.