Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council
Regular Public Meeting
May 3, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
Stinson Beach Community Center, 32 Belvedere Avenue, Stinson Beach
The Marin County Board of Supervisors encourages a respectful dialogue that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. Commissioners, staff, and the public are expected to be polite and courteous, and refrain from questioning the character or motives of others. Please help create an atmosphere of respect by not booing, whistling or clapping; by adhering to speaking time limits; and by silencing your cell phone.
- Call to Order
- Open Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today’s agenda. The Council will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Special Meeting Held August 20, 2018 and Regular Meeting Held October 10, 2018 (Action Item)
- Consider Inviting a Caltrans Representative to Join the Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council (Action Item)
Vote on whether to recommend to the Open Space District Board of Directors that BLAC by-laws be revised adding a non-voting Caltrans representative to the Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council. (Item being repeated from October 2019 meeting)
- Review Final Speed Limit Signs and Approve Locations for Posting Them in Bolinas Lagoon (Action Item)
Recommended Action: Approve
- Recap of State of the Lagoon Conference
Receive recap from members of the conference subcommittee regarding State of the Lagoon Conference held on May 2, 2019.
- Agency Reports (Information Item)
Agency members may report on activities that have taken place since the previous BLAC meeting that do not appear on this agenda. Council members cannot discuss or take action on these items.
- Council Member Comments
Council members may speak about items of interest that do not appear on the agenda. Council members cannot discuss or take action on these items.
- Confirm Next Regular Meeting Date (Action Item)
Recommended Action: Approve Friday, October 18, 2019 at 9 a.m. as the date for the next Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council meeting.